Natural Wood Products
Side Wall Shingles
Wall Shingles are most commonly used in highlight areas (gables and feature walls). Available in Western Red Cedar and Alaskan Yellow Cedar. Wall shingles are sawn parallel and at 90 degrees at the butt for a clean look.
- Random widths 2.5” – 12” Individual Shingles or Shinglepanels
- #1 Vertical Grain and #2 Mixed Grain grades available
- Sanded, Circular Sawn and Combed finish
For vertical application only
Individual shingles are available raw or prefinished. Finish options on include 1 coat semi or solid & a 2 or 3 coat warrantied solid color system
Cedar Valley Shingle Panels come in 5.3” and 7- 1/8” exposure in Mixed Grain 1⁄2” Butt & Vertical Grain 5/16” Butt x 96” long. Each of the profiles come in several different textures and styles with matching corner systems.
Cedar Valley Panels are available raw or prefinished. Finish option on panels is a one or two coat Semi-Transparent Stain
Cedar Products are a GREEN responsible choice for your home which means fewer greenhouse gasses, less global warming and much cleaner air for our environment. We use only the finest old growth cedar available to manufacture our shakes and shingles resulting in products of unsurpassed quality.
Species: Western Red Cedar or Alaskan Yellow Cedar
Grades: #1 Vertical Grain and #2 Mixed Grain 18” and 24″
Finishes: Picture shows Natural and Stocked colors. Custom Colour matches available
Applications: Vertical exterior walls
- #1 – 18″ Red Cedar “Choice Brand”
- #1 – 24″ Red Cedar “Choice Brand”
- #1 – 18″ Alaskan Yellow Cedar “Choice Brand”
- #2 – 18″ Red Cedar “Mixed Grain”
- 18″ Red Cedar “CVG8” “Choice Brand”